Renovating our Elko Family Medical & Dental Center
Elko Family Medical & Dental Center (EFMDC), located at 762 14th Street, is currently housed in a 50+year-old building with significant infrastructure maintenance, upgrade and replacement needs. The planned renovation and expansion will increase healthcare access and allow EFMDC to enhance services for individuals and families in and around Elko.
RENOVATION PROJECT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Delmo Andreozzi, Elko County Commissioner
- Demar Dahl, Elko County Commissioner
- Cathy McAdoo, NSHE Board of Regents
- Gerald J. Ackerman, Assistant Dean, Rural Programs, UNR Med
- Kerry Aguirre, President, Elko Sunrise Rotary Club
- Kevin Melcher, Retired – K-12 Education; Former Regent, NSHE
- James M. Copenhaver, President, EJC Foundation
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This project will benefit children, adults, seniors and veterans by modernizing our facility and opening approximately 4,000 appointment slots annually.
HOW CAN YOU HELP
The Nevada Health Foundation, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) fundraising entity created to support Nevada Health Centers, is seeking donors interested in funding this important construction project.
If you are interested in contributing, please call 775.445.3505.