For more information about available positions, call 702.220.9933
Nevada Health Centers
3325 Research Way
Carson City, NV 89706
Join our team, share your passion
Special note for job applicants
As part of Nevada Health Centers’ COVID-19 response and to protect the health and safety of our staff and patients, unless otherwise prohibited by law, new hires with a start date of November 1, 2021, or later are required to be fully vaccinated.
Fully vaccinated means at least 14 days past the last vaccination in an FDA-approved-vaccine series. For example, 14 days past the single-dose Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine, or 14 days past the second dose of the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccine.
To prove vaccination, you must provide either 1) the CDC-issued card you received at the time of vaccination, or 2) a copy of your COVID-19 immunization record from a state-sponsored immunization record repository.
Nevada Health Centers is looking for amazing individuals who share our vision of offering exceptional patient care and unparalleled customer service.
We are the largest community health provider in the state of Nevada, operating 17 health centers, three mobile health programs, and seven WIC offices, with a strong organizational culture of accountability and shared success.
Nevada Health Centers is an employer of choice and offers comprehensive benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Employer-paid base PPO plan with buy-up option
- Employer-paid vision and dental plans
- Flexible spending account
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Generous time-off policy, and nine (9) paid holidays
- Personal annual float holiday
- Employer-paid base life/AD&D and long-term disability
- Voluntary insurance plans
- Employee assistance program
- Identity theft insurance
- Will preparation assistance
- Healthy Rewards discount
- Secure travel program
- Tickets at Work
What’s unique about working at Nevada Health Centers?
- Nevada’s largest community health provider
- Multiple locations throughout the state
- Highly engaged employees, as measured by our annual employee survey
- Referral bonuses available for hard-to-fill provider positions