The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile — Children’s Dental Services Provider
This fully-staffed dental office on wheels, brings dentists, hygienists and assistants to uninsured children and those in rural and underserved Nevada communities.
- Restorative services
- Oral health education
- Most dental insurance plans
- Nevada Check-up
- A sliding fee scale is available for those without insurance
Services provided: Restorative and preventive care, exams, cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, fillings, extractions, x-rays, and oral health education.
Staffing: The Care Mobile is fully staffed with a dentist, a dental hygienist, dental assistants and office assistants.
Federal Designation: HPSA (Health Professionals Shortage Areas). Providing mobile dental services for Nevada’s underserved children.
Most dental insurance plans, Medicaid and Nevada Check-up are accepted. A sliding fee scale is available for those without insurance.
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Community Partners:
- Barrick Gold of North America
- CVS Health Community Grant
- Delta Dental Community Care Foundation
- Newmont Legacy Fund
- Oral Health America
- Partnership Grant-making Fund at the Community Foundation of Western Nevada
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas
- Terry Lee Wells Foundation