For more information about Nevada Health Centers, please call us at 800.787.2568.
Nevada Health Centers
Carson City Administration
3325 Research Way
Carson City, NV 89706
Nevada Health Centers
Las Vegas Administration
1799 Mount Mariah
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Patient Centered Medical Home
We are committed to providing accessible, quality, evidence-based healthcare to everyone. Your health is our main priority, and that’s why we put you at the center of your care. Our commitment to coordinating your care among all providers and developing long-term, participative relationships has earned Nevada Health Centers recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
In our Patient-Centered Medical Home, our providers are board-certified and licensed in the following areas: family practice, pediatrics, dentistry, and behavioral health. Working in a team-based approach, we offer whole-person care, evidence-based preventive/ wellness care, care for diabetes and other chronic conditions, care when you are sick, and education and self-management support.
No insurance? We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Nevada Check Up, and most private insurances. We also offer a sliding fee discount program that is based on family size and income.
What can you expect from your Patient-Centered Medical Home?
- Quality – Our team includes board-certified physicians, qualified healthcare teams, and appropriate referrals.
- Care coordination – We ensure that patient needs are met across multiple care settings.
- Privacy – We do not share your medical information without your permission.
- Availability – We will do our best to see you when you need care.
- Cultural sensitivity – We provide culturally sensitive care to everyone.
- Multilingual – We have staff who speak multiple languages to better serve you.
- Technology – We provide electronic prescriptions, electronic health records, and a patient portal for our patients to access their own records.
- Convenience – We offer multiple locations, same-day appointments, and walk-in availability, as well as reminders for appointments.
How you can participate in your Patient-Centered Medical Home
- At NVHC you actively participate in developing your own patient care plan.
- Tell us what medications you are taking and ask for refills at your office visits when needed.
- Inform us of your complete medical history as well as other providers you see, hospital or ER visits, and any changes in your treatment.
- If ordered, have your lab tests and other referrals done before your visits so that the provider has the results at your visit.
- Offer us feedback. The only way we can improve is to hear from you. Contact us at 800.787.2568.
- Patient education and self-management resources are available at nvhealthcenters.org.
Prepare for your appointment
- Schedule your appointments in advance when possible by calling 800.787.2568, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Understand your insurance benefits before your visit.
- Keep your scheduled appointments or notify us if you need to cancel.
- If you are applying for the sliding fee discount, bring your ID, proof of income, address, and dependents’ information.
- Pay your share of your visit fee when you are seen in the office.
One of our doctors is on-call after office hours, seven days a week, to handle your urgent needs and concerns, and to provide clinical advice. Our on-call number is 800.787.2568.
We may be able to evaluate you from your internet-connected smartphone, tablet or computer. Virtual appointment hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Click here to learn more.
- Amargosa Valley Medical Center
- Austin Medical Center
- Bower School-Based at Basic Academy
- Cambridge Family Health Center
- Carlin Community Health Center
- Carson City School-Based
- CP Squires School-Based
- Eastern Family Medical & Dental Center
- Elko Family Medical & Dental Center
- Henderson Health Center
- Jackpot Community Health Center
- Las Vegas Health and Wellness Center
- Martin Luther King Health Center
- North Las Vegas Family Health Center
- Sierra Nevada Health Center
- Virginia City Health Center
- Wendover Community Health Center
- Willow Street Health Center
- Wellness Center at Enterprise
Nevada Health Centers is proud to be recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)