NVHC Virtual Care – See a Provider from Home
We may be able to evaluate you from your Internet-connected smartphone, tablet or computer. Medical, behavioral health, and emergency dental appointments are available.
Virtual Care Hours
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday
To qualify for a virtual visit:
- You must have an Internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or computer with video and audio capability. Some restrictions or limitations may apply.
- If you meet the qualifications above, please click the “Schedule a virtual visit” button below:
What a virtual care visit looks like:
General system requirements
Providing treatment for dental emergencies
Nevada Health Centers Eastern Family Dental Center and Elko Family Dental Center are currently open for dental emergencies and a limited number of other procedures.
Dental emergencies include the following:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked-out tooth
- Denture adjustments for most patients
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
Eastern Family Dental Center (Las Vegas)
Elko Family Dental Center (Elko)
We also have the ability to evaluate dental emergencies virtually, using your Internet-connected smartphone, tablet or computer. Some restrictions apply.
A virtual dental appointment is appropriate if you are experiencing a dental emergency but are not sure if you need an in-office appointment.Schedule a virtual dental visit